What is it and why do I need it?
Cyber Essentials is a UK Government assurance scheme
- Protect against approximately 80% of Cyber attacks.
- Mandatory Requirement to work with the UK Government.
- Demonstrate Security and help secure the supply chain.
- Increase chances of securing business
- Reduce Cyber Insurance Premiums
How do I get certified?
Once you have purchased the Cyber Essentials Certification path we will give you access to an online portal where you can access your questionnaire. It can be daunting when you first look at the questionnaire. We will be with you every step of the way.
- We will arrange a meeting with you to do an inital run through. This meeting is critical to get an understanding of how much work is required to make sure you meet certification standards.
- We will help you complete the questionnaire and guide you through any security improvements and procedures you need to have in place.
- We will arrange for the external vulnerability scan of your network at an agreed date and time.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the Certification Path is £300 + VAT. This includes 1 external vulnerability scan covering up-to 16 IP Addresses.
If you fail the External Vulnerability test then you will need to purchase a Re-scan which if completed within 2 weeks of the failure will cost £200 + VAT.
The only other cost is our time. If you have Support Credits with us then you can use these otherwise our time will be charged at our standard hourly rate.
Click below to contact us today to find out more