We are pleased to be able to offer a suite of E-learning packages to help you and your staff fend off cyber threats. Staff education is the key to stopping many cyber attacks before any damage is done. Preventing data breaches and avoiding loss of reputation.
Did you know?
- Employees remain the top source of security incidents.
- Staff receiving fraudulent emails account for 49% of the most disruptive breaches.
- 53% of organizations have confirmed insider attacks in the previous 12 months.
E-learning is Cost Effective
- No Classroom or trainer hiring costs
- Course materials accessible online
- No accommodation, travel or subsistence costs.
Courses are short duration and flexible. With access to a dashboard so managers can monitor staff progress.
Bulk discounts are available for e-learning courses because the number of attendees isn’t limited in the same was as in-house or classroom courses.
Designed for easy comprehension. Complex concepts are explained using practical and non-technical terminology.
These courses are affordable!
We are able to offer a full suite of 10 Staff awareness courses, or pick and chose the few you feel would most benefit your business.
Phishing – Staff Awareness Course
Cyber Security and phishing go hand in hand, so doing everything you can to defend against phishing attacks is essential. No matter how many technological defenses are in place, no email filtering method is 100% successful, so it’s often left to the recipient to decide whether or not to open a phishing email or click a malicious link. It is here that phishing awareness training can make a vital difference.
This complete phishing training program explains how phishing attacks work, the tactics employed by cyber criminals and what to do when you’re targeted.
Embed a culture of security awareness throughout your organization and ensure your staff are a robust last line of defense.
From £15* for an annual license. Access the course all year round. It is updated quarterly with current examples of phishing scams and tactics to help reinforce staff awareness of the threats they face.
- What is social engineering?
- How to identify social engineering attacks
- What are the consequences of a phishing attack?
- How easy it is to fall victim to a phishing attack
- How are phishing attacks orchestrated?
- How to identify a phishing scam
- Ground rules for avoiding phishing scams
Test learner Knowledge and retention to prove compliance for auditing purposes.
Fast deployment with Instant access. Short duration – Approx 45 Minutes minimal disruption to everyday working.
Cyber Security for Remote Workers
This non technical course is suitable for all employees who are working remotely or from home. It will help them remain safe and understand what to do if and when they experience a cyber attack or phishing scam.
This short course will enable your employees to stay safe when working remotely. It covers:
- How to stay safe when working from home using a shared Wi-Fi network;
- What a shared Wi-Fi network is;
- What measures employees need to put in place to avoid falling victim to a cyber attack;
- Family members and other home network users;
- Improving the remote working experience;
- Types of scams;
- How to avoid being caught out by phishing and vishing scams;
- How to spot a scam;
- Coronavirus-themed malware proliferating on the dark web;
- How to browse securely; and
- What employees need to do if they download a malicious attachment or click a suspicious link.
Complete E-learning Suite
- Access all staff awareness e-learning and train staff on best practice processes.
- Ensure staff can spot and respond to cyber security and privacy risks.
- Comply with data protection and information security legislation and standards.
- Test learner knowledge to prove compliance for auditing purposes.
- Train staff under one, manageable contract with these cost-effective, annual licences.
- Developed by industry experts these courses are updated every three months to ensure the content remains relevant.
- Gain access to any new content released throughout your year-long contract.
- Fast deployment with instant access to all of the courses.
- Reinforce awareness with monthly security updates, which include the latest news and tips.
- This is an annual subscription product, however you can cancel at any time. (T&Cs apply)
Corporate Annual License (1 – 50 Users) £40 per user for the full suite.
Full Suite of Courses
GDPR & Data protection Act 2018
Cyber Security for Remote Workers
Social Media human Patch
Phising Staff Awareness
Information Security & Cyber Security
Cyber security for remote workers
GDPR Challenge e-learning game
GDPR Email Misuse
Phishing challenge and e-learning game
Contact us for a full price and course information list.
[wpforms id=”1358″ title=”true”]