What is Spam?
Did you know that the generally accepted origin or the word Spam with relation to Emails actually comes from the Monty Python Song, “Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam ,spam spam, lovely spam, wonderful spam”
- Irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet, to a large number of users for the purposes of spreading malware, phishing, advertising etc. Endless repetition of worthless text.
- TRADEMARK – A tinned meat product made mainly from ham.
It is amazing how much time you and your employees can spend dealing with Spam Emails. How easy it is to miss the important Emails amongst the hundreds or even thousands of rubbish! Large amounts of Spam can cause problems with your network bandwidth and slow your system down considerably.
Spam can lead to major problems
- An increase of incoming emails in poor taste
- Increased risk of virus infection
- Increased use of computer and network resulting in poor performance.
We offer a comprehensive Anti-Spam solution that frees up your time and resources. Contact us today for more information.