Sage 200 for Construction
Relevant Modules – Financials, Commercials, CRM, Construction for Sage 200
- Peace of mind that your business is HMRC compliant, ensuring the accurate recording,verifying and reporting to HMRC on subcontractor tax (CIS)
- Optimise contract performance with effective contract management – up to date information on all contracts with full drill down from subcontractor and supplier, through analysis codes and groups to transaction detail line.
- Full visibility of contract information with the ability to run enquiries on contracts from receipt, through supplier/subcontractor ,to cost comparison and quote production.
- Management of budgets and costs by enabling you to monitor actual costs against estimated/budget costs, so you can identify overspends on contracts, subcontractor insurances, materials, plant hire and materials etc.
- Greater business efficiency with tight integration of financial, stock and payroll data ensuringkey data is shared across the organisation.
- 360 degree view of your customer, enabling you to manage the complete customer lifecycle from first point of contact through to maintaining and building a valuable relationship. Allows you to maximise the effectiveness of every customer interaction
Sage 200 can offer you:
- CIS 300 report submissions via our Internet Submissions Module.
- RCT (Republic of Ireland) report submissions via our Internet Submissions Module.
- Project Costing
- Flexible accounting periods and 3 tier nominal structure
- Budget Control
- Batch journal and data entry
- Online VAT return
- Comprehensive reporting, transactional analysis, user defined analysis codes andBusiness Intelligence
- Unlimited customer and supplier contact details
- Integrated credit management
- Cash flow reporting and projection
- Ebanking, bank reconciliation and advancedmulti-currency handling
- Customisable workspaces
- Rapid order entry and flexible ordering cycle
- Discounts management and price control
- Stock allocation and reporting
- Sales order profitability
- Back to back ordering from PO to SO
- Multiple delivery addresses
- PO authorisation
- Goods received
- Sage Pay Integration
- Full suite CRM (sales force, customerservices and marketing automation