Sage 200 for Business Services
Relevant Modules – Financials, Commercials, BI, Project Accounting, CRM,
- Optimise your profitability by understanding income and expenditure of your projects
- Improve customer satisfaction with accurate bills delivered by capturing and allocating projects costs, overheads and revenues.
- Saving time and ensuring accurate payments by collecting timesheet and expenses information.
- Control and manage financial position with accurate and timely data with the ability to run analytics to spot trends and inform on critical business decisions
- Effectively manage every element of your supply chain – from quotations, to price books; receiving and delivering goods, together with a sophisticated stock management system that’s fully linked to your financial data.
- 360 degree view of your customer, enabling you to manage the complete customer lifecycle from first point of contact through to maintaining and building a valuable relationship. Allows you to maximise the effectiveness of every customer interaction
- Sage 200 BI comes with powerful pre-defined data cubes enabling a complete view of your data. Multi-dimensional analysis means that data can be easily viewed from different angles. For example, sales by region, customer and month
Sage 200 can offer you:
- Flexible project structures, status and customisable labels.
- Create projects from quotes or project templates.
- Work in Progress.
- Web, Time and Expenses.
- Flexible accounting periods and 3 tier nominal structure.
- Budget Control.
- Batch journal and data entry.
- Online VAT return.
- Comprehensive reporting, transactional analysis, user defined analysis codes and Business Intelligence.
- Unlimited customer and supplier contact details.
- Integrated credit management.
- Cash flow reporting and projection.
- Ebanking, bank reconciliation and advanced multi-currency handling.
- Customisable workspaces.
- Rapid order entry and flexible ordering cycle.
- Discounts management and price control.
- Stock allocation and reporting.
- Sales order profitability.
- Back to back ordering from PO to SO.
- Multiple delivery addresses.
- PO authorisation.
- Goods received.
- Sage Pay Integration.
- Sage 200 BI with 5 financial data cubes, 8 commercial data cubes and 3 Project Accounting cubes and a range of out of box reports.
- Full suite CRM (sales force, customer services and marketing automation).